søndag 1. mars 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie - Lace and Pearls

This week at Magnolia Vs Stampavie we are challenged to use some lace and pearls on our work.

"This is the chance to let rip with all the girlie stuff and use up some lace and pearls on your creations."


I made a card with one of my favourite Tildas.
The papers are all from Panduro's Tilda-collection, I also covered one of the chipboard hearts I got from my sister with some paper from Panduro.
The lace I used ,was supposed to be on a dress of mine once, but it wasn't to be:)


I find the text so cute, I got this stamp all the way from Malaysia:)

11 kommentarer:

Nina I. 1. mars 2009 kl. 15:53  

Å så herlig kort!!! Skikkelig sukkersøtt;o)
Ha en fin søndag!
Klem

Bev 1. mars 2009 kl. 17:21  

So very pretty. The papers are gorgeous and the image so sweet

Lise ♥ Hverdagsglimt og Kreativiteter 1. mars 2009 kl. 18:06  

For noen nydelige kort du lager!

Ønsker deg en fin søndag! klem

Lise

Pia 1. mars 2009 kl. 19:26  

så sødt kort hvor det hele matcher sammen

Rach 1. mars 2009 kl. 19:52  

this is so sweet Camilla, love the sentiment and the papers that you have used.xx

Hanne 1. mars 2009 kl. 21:17  

Å sukk sukk sukk, så nydelig dette kortet var da, Camilla, helt til å nyte de fargene og detaljene du har brukt. Vakkert!

God klem :)

LINDA 1. mars 2009 kl. 21:25  

This is just Darling!!Love the paper and the sentiment!! Lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Joey 1. mars 2009 kl. 21:33  

Hi, your card is fabulous, super image, and i love the papers. joey.x

Riet 2. mars 2009 kl. 19:54  

o what a beautiful card Camilla,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

mueppi 3. mars 2009 kl. 17:55  

Deine Karte ist wunderschön!!
Tolle Farben!
LG Gisela

Felis_bunte_Welt 3. mars 2009 kl. 21:17  

Your card is so beautiful. I love it.