lørdag 14. mars 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Celebration

This week CCT is celebrating their birthday, as they are 1 year old this week!

Katharina has made a lovely sketch for this week's challenge, and they have lots of fabulous prizes, so drop by and celebrate with them!

I couldn't resist making a card as I got my very first DT-package from
Whimsy Stamps this morning.
I've used
the Skunk from Whimsy Animals Collection and the sentiment is from Whimsy Sentiments Collection - Animal love.
I know it's a skunk, but he somehow reminds me of my dog:)




9 kommentarer:

Debbie 14. mars 2009 kl. 12:56  

Oh this is fabulous Camilla, the colours and papers are gorgeous and I love how you have coloured the image.
Have a great weekend! Debbie x

Deb 14. mars 2009 kl. 15:41  

Such a beautiful card Camilla, I love how you coloured this cute little fella and your tag is fabulous!
Thank you so much for joining in our birthday challenge! Have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Riet 14. mars 2009 kl. 21:46  

what a amazing card Camilla.

hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ 15. mars 2009 kl. 00:34  

This is beautiful Camilla! I love the pretty papers and floral accents. Awesome job with this sketch and fabulous coloring on the skunk! He always makes me smile, happy he reminds you of your dog! :)

Bev 15. mars 2009 kl. 00:48  

So cute, love the sweet image and beautiful papers x

Cardmaking Galore 17. mars 2009 kl. 17:03  

STunning card!

Anonym 17. mars 2009 kl. 18:05  

OMG!! What a totally adorable skunk!! I just love how you colored him in and the fab take on the sketch that you did!! TFS! ;)

Cardmaking Galore 17. mars 2009 kl. 18:43  

This is so cute - love the colours and papers you used!

Hanne 17. mars 2009 kl. 23:33  

Grattis med ditt første Whimsy-kort, Camilla! Jammen var det en knall debut også, for dette var flott! Den skunken er så stilig :)

Håper alt er bra med deg!
Nattaklem fra meg :)