torsdag 4. desember 2008

Black Friday Somethings Challenge

This week at Stamp Something we are asked to make a card, using the colour black.

"It's Friday and we've got a fun new challenge for you this week, one in honor of the traditional Black Friday shopping day here in the States! Each year, on the day after Thanksgiving, the retail shops and stores have crazy specials, sales, early bird deals, and low prices on all your holiday shopping needs. It's a day when people get up at crazy early hours, wait in line forever, pushing and shoving just to get that sale price or one of kind gift for that special someone! It's a fun shopping day, one might feel very victorious at what she can accomplish in a few short hours!"

I used some of the monster stamps which I got from my boyfriend some months ago, they were so much fun to play with!


I promised my sister, I would only send her Christmas cards until Christmas eve, but as I found this great chocolate in one of the local bookshops I just had to make a monster card:)

2 kommentarer:

Crafting Queen 4. desember 2008 kl. 14:38  

The monsters are wonderful. Such a fun card.

Maya 6. desember 2008 kl. 08:54  

Rååååstilig!!!
Så herlige farger og guri så kul sjokolade! :)

Du send meg en mail,adressen min står inne på bloggen min :)

Klemmer fra Maya :)