søndag 22. juni 2008

3-in-1 Card

It's been over a week since I made a card, and I really didn't think I would miss it so much, but it's great getting the opportunity again!

To catch up with the challenges this week, I made a 3-in-1 card.

I used the lovely stamp I got from Donna at Tilda & Co Challenge Blog.
Thanks a lot Donna!!


At
My time to craft Challenge this weeks theme is "Buttons & Buckles", as I didn't have any buckles I used a button as a buckle.

At
Papertake Weekly Challenge the theme is "Feelin' HOT,HOT, HOT", we are asked to use HOT colours. I made my card with a hot pink as main colour.

At
Cute Card Thursday this week's challenge is to make a Birthday Card.

Here's my 3-in-1 card...

8 kommentarer:

craft mad Jenny 22. juni 2008 kl. 13:07  

what a gorgeous card, well done!

jenny

Deb 22. juni 2008 kl. 13:22  

it is so gorgeous Milli, well worth waiting for! Hope you get more crafting time this week, http://papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/

Sandy 22. juni 2008 kl. 15:49  

Oh Milli how lovely ???
Such a cute card. Totally awesome.

Andrea, 22. juni 2008 kl. 16:48  

Beautiful card, love the images you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jo 22. juni 2008 kl. 22:44  

Great card, Tilda looks lovely as always. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Mrs Mayne 23. juni 2008 kl. 10:55  

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Lesley 23. juni 2008 kl. 23:05  

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

SewSuzySew 23. juni 2008 kl. 23:05  

Lovely!

Thanks for popping by and leaving such nice comments about my Dottie Card!
Suze x