søndag 23. august 2009

Whimsy Alligator and Lion

I wanted to show you two cards I've made recently.

For my first card I've used the newest addition from the Whimsy Stamps Animal Collection - Whimsy Alligator. I've also used the Whimsy Animals Accessories Set 2.
I wanted to create a kind of rustical look, and I thought a bit of twine would do great.
I've used some of the paper I recieved from my dear aunt, the flowers are from Papirloftet and the Colgate-tag is from 7Gypsies.



And for my second card I've used the Whimsy Lion.
The buttons are from Kort & Godt, the Bingo-tag from Jenni Bowlin and the papers are from Making Memories and My Mind's Eye.

5 kommentarer:

Marte 23. august 2009 kl. 13:15  

Fine kort, vennen min! Du er så flink til å gjennomføre kortene dine, i pynt, papir og farger! Flinka!

Jeg er glad for å høre at dere har kommet dere til rette, og trives på sykehuset. Håper vi snakkes igjen snart :)

♥ Lydia ♥ 23. august 2009 kl. 15:03  

Two really fabulous cards! Loving all the detail you've added x

Riet 23. august 2009 kl. 20:45  

What a gorgeous cards Camilla,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb 27. august 2009 kl. 20:05  

oh wow, Camilla, you have done an amazing job with the animals, they are fabulous! So enjoyed catching up with your creations! hugs Debx

bente_me 27. august 2009 kl. 20:55  

Kjempe skjønne kort!